i Wish i Could Be On Time!

25 December 2003

I wanted to keep this as simple as possible, so that people would really pay attention to my words. This is my very first post, so I am a bit nervous, but excited at the same time. I guess a little later I will add a bit more, but since it is like almost 2 am, this is all I am going to write for now. I will end by saying one thing, "I was on a calendar, but never on time" Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn is one of my favorites! I love her because she was a size 16, and this simple trivia makes me feel good because she was an idol for so many women. Keep on truckin' girls!!!!

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107242084426981183/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107242084426981183'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com