i Wish i Could Be On Time!

24 January 2004

911 Emergency
I'm only allowed to call my shrink on the weekends if it is an emergency. The problem is this: how in the hell do I know if it is an emergency or not? To me, my whole life is an emergency. Thank god they really specified the 911 thing in grade school, or else I'd be calling that number every time I broke a nail...I can't stop sleeping. I have slept yet another day away. These meds I am on are royally messing with me. I was supposed to increase the dose weeks ago, but didn't for fear of this exact situation: that I'd sleep all the damn time. I was due into the blues club at 10AM, and it is now almost 6PM. I'm just a little late...

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107498467246495917/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107498467246495917'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com