i Wish i Could Be On Time!

28 January 2004

Advertisements gone wrong...
I was watching World News Now at 4am last night, and they have this segment where they show the weather from across the globe. Along with this "important" news, because I really want to know the L.A. is 85 degrees when I am freezing my ass off, they will show pleasant pictures, like monkeys playing, or an elephant squirting water out its nose. Don't really understand that concept: but of course at the end they have to show who they are sponsored/endorsed by: last night it was the drug Zoloft. Nice. SAD (seasonal affectiveness disorder) is on the rise? Look at how cold it is in New York vs. Miami, FL. This is the message I got: instead of moving to warmer weather folks, pop you a pill to warm you up...

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107532552399810921/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107532552399810921'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com