i Wish i Could Be On Time!

08 January 2004

Confused...(often)
Ok I am sitting in the library and Scott is by my side. Well, actually he is sitting a few chairs away from me reading a short story I wanted him to read about a couple that has lost their connection. I have realized that we have lost our connection weeks ago, I was just afraid to admit it to myself. Sadly, I would rather be in a horrible relationship, than not to be in a relationship at all. A common idea for many women I know. What the hell is wrong with us??? We accuse men of being immature and not growing up, and yet we canĀ“t even babysit ourselves? Is this what it has come to? Look around, all you see are couples, what happened to that strong single female? Shit, what the hell happened to me?

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107360438085257331/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107360438085257331'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com