i Wish i Could Be On Time!

23 January 2004

Disconnect Notice
I don't know when
or how it even happens
It is often in my life when I get disconnected from the world I inhabit
I turn off my heart
and my brain goes elsewhere
I lay in my bed
under the covers and ignore the fact that it is Friday
Tuesday
July
November
5:34PM
2:01AM
Winter
Spring
Dark
Light
Cold
Warm
This happens more often than I am willing to admit
These occurrences last for minutes
Hours
sometimes days
I am comfortable in my dreams
Where no one can hurt me
When no one can contact me
I put out a vibe that exclaims
Leave me alone
In my sadness
despair
Leave me alone in my unrealistic wishes
Sometimes
people don't even notice this
Sometime
people don't care
It is then that I yearn for the eternal sleep
It is then that I don't want to go on
Day after day
People would go on
Live their daily lives
I am a friend
There are others
I am a student
There are many, many more
I am a daughter, sister
There are two left
Survival gets old
My body is weak
I'm going to go back to my sleep
Where my dreams call upon me for companionship

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107489798474731449/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107489798474731449'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com