i Wish i Could Be On Time!

18 January 2004

Executive Order # EO15642876:
I have just officially passed a new executive order. I was under the assumption that my readers knew that my little "fabulous females" section is about many people in my life. I did not think I would have to go as far to say that "Fabulous females" are in no particular order, but I suppose I should have done that to cover my basis. The section "Fabulous Females" & "Marvelous Men" are indeed numbered, but for my own benefit. They are in NO particular order. All of my friends mean something to me, just in many different ways. Elizabeth means a lot to me because she is, (like I stated) one of my best friends. An attentive reader is imperative to the "real" world. I am not going to waste my time writing an apology for what I said about her; but I will take the time and write something special for everyone. I am very grateful to my friends, without them I'd be nothing. From here on out, there will be no numbering of the current sections "Fabulous Females" and/or "Marvelous Men." Thank you.

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107448760387233031/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107448760387233031'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com