i Wish i Could Be On Time!

15 January 2004

Groundhog day
Today reminded me of the movie, "Groundhog Day." I felt like I was reliving my whole break up with Scott. I foolishly decided in my head that I could somehow get him back. So, I did what I know how to do best...I manipulated him into helping me study for my up coming English exam. This didn't quite work out. Instead of meeting in person, we decided to study via telephone. After about 3 or 4 definitions, I began questioning our breakup. Bad idea. Very bad idea. Then I convinced him into listening to me sob and began my relentless journey down "guilt trip road." He didn't fall for that one either...After two hours on the phone, the longest telephone conversation in the history of our relationship, he boldly went where no man has gone before. He told me he had to go because he had to use the bathroom...hmmm...

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107414969989735571/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107414969989735571'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com