i Wish i Could Be On Time!

01 January 2004

I am very tired. I didn't go to sleep until 6am. And even still, it was not a restful sleep. I kept having weird dreams. This new medicine that I am on that is supposed to help with my insomnia (spelling?) doesn't quite work. It makes my body very tired, but my mind is still racing. Weird...I kept dreaming about sex with my boy toy. (This would be due to the lack of sex.) He had a legitimate excuse...Really..He does. I think. I am not going to get into the excuse, because I wouldn't even know how to explain. It's just that, he is so young, and I am soooo ready...Um...Why is it that men are so surprised by women's libido? Hello, we are horny!!! I love sex, I crave it like I crave peanut butter and chips when I am on my period. (don't ask.) Why are men surprised by this? My friend and I were just having this conversation the other day. Are women still supposed to be submissive about their sexual feelings? Are we not allowed to yell and scream, "I want it!!!" I thought we were all past this. I thought we had grown.

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107298348443467079/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107298348443467079'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com