i Wish i Could Be On Time!

01 January 2004

I just finished my New Year's Eve celebration with my friends. We played games, watched the official "ball" drop, and we watched our favorite show "Sex and the City." We all had a blast. At midnight, we all took turns calling our families and screaming "Happy New Year!!!" When you don't plan something in advance, it usually turns out better because you don't expect anything. I didn't expect to have so much fun, but I did. It was nice being with my best friend, Elizabeth. Even though my boy toy was working, and I wasn't able to give him a New Year's kiss, I was able to hug my very best friend and tell her happy new year. Friends are the most important things in the world. Next to sisterhood that is...

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107294564537672747/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107294564537672747'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com