i Wish i Could Be On Time!

26 January 2004

Marvelous Man
Eddy
a.k.a. “The Eddy” or “Eddy Munster”


When I first met Eddy, the thought that popped in my head was, “shit, he is just like me…without my meds!” No, really I love my Eddy to death. He was in an English class with me, & we had so much fun together. We were constantly blowing kisses to each other across the room. I was the envy of every girl in class. Eddy took my friend April and I to our very first drag show. (We were both a little scared.) But, Eddy took care of us. It was an honor to be his “fag hags” for the night. That’s technical lingo for a gay guy’s best girl for the night. I just wanted to get laid; no seriously, I left that damn club so horny I would have…um…never mind. Anyway, Eddy has this way of making you feel special. He’ll say things like, “I only hang with beautiful people.” We don’t know if he realizes that he is making us feel better, or if he really means it, but for the time being, it is always nice to receive a compliment. Eddy is “such a waste” as one friend puts it—he is a gorgeous man! He is funny and you can talk to him about anything. He really knows how to treat the ladies, such a shame too, because of the gay thing, but I’m blessed to have him for a friend. Eddy is definitely marvelous!!!

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107509579231903430/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107509579231903430'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com