i Wish i Could Be On Time!

22 January 2004

Mirror
I looked in the mirror for hours
watching my tears flow down my cheeks
slowly then quickly they came one by one
moving towards my lips
these tears feed me
feed my soul
I am captured by my emotions
I cannot break free
my face
pale with dark circles under my eyes
stares back at me
pleading for comfort
something in which I cannot give myself
my reflection changes with the light from the moon
from loneliness to fear
like a drunken barmaid I stumble as I try to get off the floor
I brush off the knees of my pants and turn away from the silver exact picture of my depression
myself.

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107474953724669871/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107474953724669871'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com