i Wish i Could Be On Time!

13 January 2004

My newest complaint...me
I have realized that I spend a lot of useful time complaining. I think everyone can be guilty of this at some point or another, but I seem to do it more than anyone else I know. So, I am going to dedicate this next entry not complaining, but bragging. I am surrounded by a wonderful group of friends, most of them being women, and a few stray gay men. (Sorry Eddy.) But these women keep me up when I am down, and hold me down when I am up. (the whole BPD thing.) Without these women, I do not know where I would be today. So, my newest thing: Fabulous Females!!

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107405358945142956/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107405358945142956'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com