i Wish i Could Be On Time!

04 January 2004

A Poem
I miss the way he used to kiss me,
tenderly on my lips.
I miss the way he used to hold me all through the night.
I miss his heart beating rhythmically with mine.
I miss the way we used to make love
and look into each other's eyes.
I miss that connection we had together.
I miss how when I used to walk into a room, the busy world would stop,
and it would just be us standing there
holding each other.
I miss how we used to laugh.
I miss telling him my secrets of my past.
I miss him searching for the answers.
I miss him,
yet,
he is sitting right next to me.

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107325060866003284/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107325060866003284'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com