i Wish i Could Be On Time!

12 January 2004

When light flashes help is on the way.
I was just in the elevator and below the buttons is this sign, "when light flashes help is on the way." I pondered for a moment if I should push the alarm button. I decided not to.
I was talking with my friend Henry, and he said that Paul (my ex) is doing wonderfully with that bitch Jenny. In fact, they are doing so well that he is moving 6 hours away to be close to her since she is in school. Wonderful. Just wonderful. I am so delighted that my ex is doing so well. I am overjoyed that he is happy and I am alone and miserable. Gotta love life!!! I am under the suspicion that the universe is out to get me. I have gathered that I am destined to spend my life alone with my two cats and my vibrator. This is okay for a Sunday night, but what about all those other nights???
Ok, I will quit my complaining. I will smile and nod, like a good blonde is supposed to do. Shit, I can't use that excuse now that I am a red head. Well, you get my drift. Sometimes, it's hard. Harder than I ever thought it would be. On All My Children, Erica Kane always gets a new love by the end of the show, isn't that it's supposed to be?... I'm confused.
A little side note: Thank you to Dr. Johnson for adding a comment. It was wonderful to see a comment from a woman that I adore and look up to so much!!! And thank you, thank you Pam for adding something as well. You are such a strong woman, I am glad to have you in my life, and when Latasha leaves, we will have to go out to dinner. I will miss my bestest friend too! :(

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107395083574917341/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107395083574917341'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com