i Wish i Could Be On Time!

02 February 2004

Big Fish???
My friend, April, has been begging me to see this movie called Big Fish so I went to see it with her this evening. We should have been working on our book review that is due for our Anthropology class instead, but entertainment calls...anyway, this movie was much like Forrest Gump with a twist of fantasy. Honestly, I don't care much for fantasy, but I must say I give this movie at least 3 1/2 *'s. The movie was about a relationship between a parent and a child. The end of the movie had a wonderful lesson. (Don't worry, I won't tell you the ending.) I will say though that if you haven't seen this movie yet, check it out, it is well worth your time. Thanks, April!

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107570586384185496/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107570586384185496'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com