i Wish i Could Be On Time!

07 February 2004

I'm over it...kinda
Tonight was rough at work. Not because I was busy, I truly wasn't; but because there were all these cute little couples at the club. This is no big deal; I'm over it...kinda. After work, I went out with a few friends. Shona and Jamie. They are a really sweet couple. Jamie has a wonderful sense of humor, and Shona I feel very comfortable around. I have a good feeling about Shona. She seems real, honest. I like talking with her. She always says, "yeah, yeah" or "I know what you're saying." I love it when people see my way! No, really they are both really nice and I am glad I have met both of them. Snaps to the working class!

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107614337542288349/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107614337542288349'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com