i Wish i Could Be On Time!

19 February 2004

Poetry Pessimistic Personality
This is my new illness; I have decided this yesterday as I glided across the stage to receive my MD. No, just kidding, I wish though…My fabulous Literature Professor Dr. Johnson sends me this email asking me to stop by her office the other day. She wants me to enter this poetry contest! Me! Silly Rabbit!! I look at my poems like they are drawings done by a four-year-old. They are elementary compared to the other poets I know. Yes, Chris, this definitely includes you. You are amazing; I wish I had your talent. I wonder if I will be that starving artist that my mother claims I will become, living in a cardboard box holding out my coffee cup, I’m scared…

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107717300001482758/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107717300001482758'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com