i Wish i Could Be On Time!

06 February 2004

The Ring
I find it funny how best friends always know "the ring." You know what I'm talking about; the ring that is very distinguishable from all other types of rings. Like the ring of "hey I had the most amazing sex last night," versus the "hey I want to shave my head" ring. When I phoned Tarah today, she knew which ring it was. You guessed it; it was the "shaving of the head” ring. All she said was "don't do it!" There are two things I can control in my life: #1 my weight and #2 my hair color. When I am going through a rough time, I am usually obsessing over at least one of these two things. Today, it was my hair. So I dyed it...black.

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107614295416519292/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107614295416519292'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com