i Wish i Could Be On Time!

06 February 2004

Today I said goodbye...
Everyone says goodbye. People say goodbye all the time. This phrase becomes part of normal conversation, yet it is so often overlooked. Today, I said goodbye to three very important people in my life. One I know I will see again. The other, I will almost certainly see soon. But, the last one I said goodbye to, I will probably not ever have the chance to say goodbye to that person again. No, I am not being dramatic; I am utterly serious. The last person was my Scott. I shouldn't have thought what went through my head. I figured we could remain friends. I can't. I just can't. As soon as I saw him all those "old" feelings came back. (I don't think they ever really left.) I love him. I wish I knew how to let go. Why isn't love enough?

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107614201256275218/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107614201256275218'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com