i Wish i Could Be On Time!

31 March 2004

I cannot see ahead of me
all I know is what I feel
the keys on my fingertips
the way mother whispers the notes in my head
b b flat b sharp
I cannot see ahead of me
all I know is what I feel
the way he stands behind me breathing in my ear
the softness of the pages worn with age
I cannot see ahead of me
all I know is what I feel
my heart skips a beat when they applaud in the rows
and
their bracelets jingle with delight the audience gives their own sort of masterpiece
and
I smile to myself
I cannot see ahead of me
all I know is what I feel
the way the night smells when I leave the hall
as I carry my roses in my arms

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/108074329580332169/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('108074329580332169'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com