i Wish i Could Be On Time!

04 March 2004

I don't know exactly where to begin. All I know is that these feelings take over me and I become another person. Except that I know this person...she is me. She is me many years ago. And she is scared. Screaming for her mommy to come and save her. I become a little girl again and his hands are reaching towards me. I feel disgusted. I cry and paranoia sets in. I sweat and shake. He is standing above me watching me. I can see his eyes in the moonlight. I don't understand why he can't just leave me alone. I'm still waiting for that day when someone will burst into my room and grab me and hold me. It never happens. Over and over again I slip into these nightmares. Sometimes it even happens in the broad daylight. I turn and look over my shoulder. My heart is pounding and my first instinct is to run. Run like fucking hell. But somehow in the end he always finds me. My dreams are forever haunted with his voice.

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107846001841258742/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107846001841258742'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com