i Wish i Could Be On Time!

11 March 2004

I'd kick her out of bed for a box of crackers...
I just got in from having a lovely late night dinner with my friend Jonathan. Jonathan is one of my close guy friends, and I love him to death. Besides being a fabulous kisser, he has a wonderful sense of humor and this way of making me feel very sexy whenever I am with him. This chick that was checking him out at dinner I thought wasn't too bad looking. Jonathan just rolled his eyes and said, "yea, I'd kick her out of bed for a box of crackers" as he reached over and tucked a hair behind my ear smiling. Later he told me that "I looked great and healthy." Funny, because I haven't slept most of the week and I'm going through another sinus infection. I love that man!

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107899292985982345/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107899292985982345'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com