i Wish i Could Be On Time!

03 March 2004

Speakers Block
instead of writers block, I often suffer from speakers block; or at least that is what a lady said to me this afternoon. I have so much that I want to tell someone, and I get all worked up about everything, that when the time comes and I finally get the chance to talk...I don't want to, or I forget everything I originally wanted to say and discuss something completely different. Meanwhile, I've been yacking to the person for 15 minutes say may goodbye and remember what I had wanted to say. I can't go back, I've have things to do, they have things to do, time moves on, and I kick myself for not talking about what I had wanted to talk about in the first place. It is this continual pattern that goes on and on...

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/107834849084350356/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('107834849084350356'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com