i Wish i Could Be On Time!

04 April 2004

Come with me my little one and we can dance and sing
Where the fairies join together
And frolic in the spring

Come with me my little one and we can laugh and play
Where the gods create the sun
and give light to the day

Come with me my little one and we can learn and grow
Where the sky is like a canvass
And the colors form a rainbow

Come with me my little one and we can whisper love
Where the meadows go on forever
And the geese fly in concert up above

Come with me my little one and we can share our youth
Where the blossoms live
and you and I will forever breathe our truth

Come with me my little one where we will never die
where the air is fragrant with heaven’s scent
And never will there be a kiss goodbye

London Kennedy

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/108110984103234506/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('108110984103234506'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com