i Wish i Could Be On Time!

09 April 2004

have you ever wanted something so bad, you thought you'd just die if it didn't happen? tonight i was at work, and after gulping three pain killers down my throat (no i am not a drug addict--i had a head ache "this big") i put on a phony smile and greeted the two tables that were in my section. one was a lousily couple that stiffed me, thanks by the way assholes, but the other was a group of repeats. i spent most of my night sitting with them describing my love (some may claim obsessive love) for him, and when i got cut at 10pm, and sat down to write, i realized that maybe, just maybe it's not him i love, it's her...

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/108156522389413203/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('108156522389413203'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com