i Wish i Could Be On Time!

23 May 2004

Song

Lonely hearts fallin’
I speak your name
Whispers are callin’
Love’s just a game

Cryin’ through thunder
Laughin’ through rain
Hearts beatin’ under
Blood rushin’ veins

Music is humin’
Lights are down low
I kept your comin’
Your tears fell so slow

I kissed you real soft
I held you all night
But you still were lost
And out of my sight

I miss your sky
I wish you were here
Why did you lie?
And give into fear?

Lonely hearts fallin’
I speak your name
Whispers are callin’
Love’s just a game

Cryin’ through thunder
Laughin’ through rain
Hearts beatin’ under
Blood rushin’ veins

Voices are missin’
Shadows have won
Clouds have stopped kissin’
The brightness is done

Clashin’ through songs
Lyrics have died
The silence too long
Don’t say goodbye

Blue eyes so tired
My heart wants to weep
Monday I heard
She was yours to keep

Lonely hearts fallin’
I speak your name
Whispers are callin’
Love’s just a game

Cryin’ through thunder
Laughin’ through rain
Hearts beatin’ under
Blood rushin’ veins

Tomorrow I’ll wake
While the sun still sleeps
My body will ache
The covers will keep

a spot for you
right by my side
the neighbors all knew
that I’m still livin’ this lie

where you will come home
and I will be here
waiting alone
‘till the end of the years

Lonely hearts fallin’
I speak your name
Whispers are callin’
Love’s just a game

Cryin’ through thunder
Laughin’ through rain
Hearts beatin’ under
Blood rushin’ veins

London Kennedy

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/108533401411248567/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('108533401411248567'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com