i Wish i Could Be On Time!

28 May 2004

Today has been a decent day. Not one that I would say I'd live over and over again, but I wouldn't mind glimpsing into this day again. It all started out with me waking up to a cool breeze (that would be my handy fan from Wal-mart) and my two precious kitties in bed with me. Then I finished reading what I would consider one of the best books I have ever read in my entire life; This Side of Paradise. It was such a marvelous adventure and I think that all kids after leaving high school and during that transitional summer before college should be required to read. Then after class I handed my professor (again what I feel) one of the most important emails I have ever received. (Along with the one email from Janet Todd). This particular email was from JT LeRoy. He read it and was very appreciative in my passing it on to him. He actually spoke to JT on the phone!!! I'm soooo jealous! Anyway, I fumbled around with my words and expressed to my professor, Ken, my concern about the quizzes he gives in class. He just laughed and said, "You’re worried! Please!?!? Just keep talking in class, you always say such intelligent things." and with that he smiled and bid me a good holiday weekend. Intelligent wouldn't exactly be the word I would call myself, but OK! :)

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/108578027427234420/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('108578027427234420'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com