i Wish i Could Be On Time!

18 June 2004

After spending the day with my one year old nephew, ten year old niece and thirty year old sister, I think I smoked almost a whole pack of cigarettes on the hour and a half drive home. It's not that I don't love them, I do; but I was really needing a smoke! My sister is an incredible woman. She is really good with her kids. There is no way in hell I could handle my nephew. He is the most active child I have ever seen! But, he's also the cutest little boy I've ever seen too! (Yes, I am bias). Work tonight was frustrating; I don't know maybe something is in the air. I was just really irritable and nervous. Tomorrow, I am going to be on my own I think. I am worried to take my own tables, but they assure me I am ready. If they only knew what was going on in my head. School is nearing an end (for my summer term one class) and I must admit, I will be sad. I may even tear up a bit. I really, really love my professor and the books we have been reading. I enjoy his teaching style. He is very active in lecture and makes the class fun. It's not very often that anyone skips class; we all want to be there, that is how great the class is. Wolf is a dear; I haven't told him about me and my "issues." I am a bit worried to, and if you know me personally, or have read this website in its entirety then you'll know what "issues" I am referring to. How do I tell him I am crazy? I mean how do you tell a person?
"Hey, by the way, I'm a little batty."
"Oh? How so?"
"Well, I have a shrink, take pills, it's under control, believe me."
"Check please."
This is how I imagine the scenario. Anyone have a different ending?

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/108753436859218110/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('108753436859218110'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com