i Wish i Could Be On Time!

16 June 2004

Kitty-kitty
When I was a little girl, one of the best moments in my childhood involved my big sissy. Tiffany had found this cat for me; a long haired, all white, two-year-old cat. I named her Duchess. I don’t know if that was her original name, or if I changed it in my selfishness, (probably the second choice knowing me)! Anyway, so I truly believed that my cat, Duchess, had magical, religious powers to heal me whenever I was sick, and with a mother like mine; I was sick all the damn time. So, Duchess would sleep in my bed with me during the nights when I had colds, ear infections, and so on. I loved this freaking cat so much; words would not even begin to explain. When she was hit by a car, I was in my teen years. I cried for days, and I couldn’t eat a thing. I swore up and down that I would never fall in love with a cat again. Now, I’m a mother of two cats! When I decided to change my blog colors and such (all Chris’s fault FYI), I found a new counter (thanks to Helen and Bravenet), a counter with a little white kitty, just like my Duchess.

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/108736802857957348/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('108736802857957348'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com