i Wish i Could Be On Time!

09 June 2004

This morning was a monumental achievement for me! I actually woke up before my four alarms! Go Me! Anyway, things are going well. I started the new job yesterday, and spent last night trying to memorize the menu. Fun, fun. I swore that when I started this thing, (the blog); I was going to write on it everyday. Yup, we've seen how that has turned out. But, I do enjoy writing when I can! I am currently working on a kick-ass poem, it's just not finished yet; but of course, I will need everyone's opinions when it is finished. Hope everything is good for everyone!

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/108679102230829717/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('108679102230829717'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com