i Wish i Could Be On Time!

19 July 2004

Randomness Explored…
By Request
III Parts

 
Part I
"It went like this… "
I took Wolfe to the airport and it reminded me of all the times I took my ex Ben to that very same terminal. It sucks when they go away. I knew he’d be back, but that wasn’t enough for me. I didn’t want him to leave in the first place. On my way home, I decided I should treat myself. Now let me explain: a poor gal’s version of treating herself includes this: SUBWAY!!!! Hell yea! As I was approaching my car, I fell. The next day my ankle was swollen to the size of a tennis ball. It was broken. So, after my class I went to the hospital. The doctor says to me “how’d you do this anyway?” London: rolls eyes. “Walking” I said. She nodded and examined my foot. Then in defense of my ignorance I said (insert foot in mouth—no pun intended) “you see, it went like this.” I bent my wrist back to demonstrate. I didn’t tell her that I had just hurt my wrist as well. 
  
 

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/109029596165326681/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('109029596165326681'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com