i Wish i Could Be On Time!

14 July 2004

this is who i am
except it or not
welcome to my world
a vacant lot
its time i released my weakest spot
its swollen & scared
its my tightest tied knot


day in & day out we strive to obtain true happiness.
jealousy.guilt.hatred.regrets.hypocrisy.criticism.judgements flood our brains
and our hearts causing us to deny sympathy.passion.love.honesty.everything
that is good.
but misery.heartache.depression.and lies are sadly all inevitable.
eventually you learn from your mistakes.
my problem is not letting go of my fears and insecurities..
my confidence is nonexistent now.

each relationship molds you into that unique person that you are.
every new relationship guarentees a new quality or a new part of your
personality to become exposed. TIMING IS EVERYTHING.
be content with ur life and live every day to the fullest.
discover what truly makes you happy.

By London's lil' sis
Ms. Natalie Ann

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/108982440674360988/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('108982440674360988'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com