i Wish i Could Be On Time!

01 October 2004

I just finish Mrs. Dalloway, and I've got something to say. Never let one day slip by without saying you love your sisters. So, right now I'm going to take the time to tell all my sisters I love them. You are my friends, my family, my life's circle. Why is our world afraid of touch? Why do I get labeled because I hug another female? What is wrong with showing affection? As women, we have a very special bond. We need to stick together, educate ourselves about our past sisters in order to have peace within ourselves and our current sisterhood(s). I feel it is imperative to show love to one another. It is just as important to show gratitude to our sisters and friends. I thank you, my friends and sisters, for being a part of my life!

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/109665417399169431/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('109665417399169431'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com