i Wish i Could Be On Time!

11 October 2004

my vagina is closed
her hours of a-
a-
o-per-at-ion
are from 9 am to 5 pm sharp
it don’t matter if there was a wreck
cause after 5 pm
my vagina is closed
so don’t come strollin on in
thinking you will get whatchu want
cause my vagina is not in business after five
my vagina does not work during holidays
including Presidents day, Columbus day
and all those others
cause if the men get a day off
off
off
so does my vagina

my vagina is closed
it don’t matter if you’re black or white
cause my vagina
un huh,
you got it boys
she’s a-closed
and no she does not work
on Sundays
cause if the big man upstairs gets 24 hours
of rest
so does she

my vagina is closed
on rainy days
cloudy days
days where there is 2 feet
or more
of snow
blowin’
cause my vagina will be closed
even if there is a tornado
or a her-hurricane
my vagina will still be closed
sorry, you just missed her

Therefore, don’t you come
come
come
strollin’ down the way
with your little 3 inch
uncircumcised
pull and a scratchin’
tootsie-roll lookin’
for an itch
cause my vagina
will send you rollin’ the other way

my vagina is c-l-o-o-o-s-e-d
closed.
and she’ll just send you
round the bend
to the girl you thought you was a-lookin’ for
in the first place
that fuck for a buck special
cause my vagina ain’t no special
there are no exceptions
my vagina is closed
after 5 pm

by: london kennedy

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/109746942752506832/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('109746942752506832'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com