i Wish i Could Be On Time!

29 November 2004

One holiday down, one holiday to go...('cause I don't count News Years)
My sister really pulled off a beautiful Thanksgiving, complete with all the trimmings: stuffing, cranberry sauce, and sweet potatoes, not to mention the awesome turkey (yum, yum!). We all had a wonderful dinner. I taught my brother-in-law, my mom, my little sister, and my ten-year-old niece how to play a fast paced card game, only later to regret it as my sister and I stood around watching them and laughing. It was all really wonderful. Wolfe ended up going to Pittsburgh with his friend, and at first I was bummed out, but later I realized that we just couldn't come up with a compromise this time, and I was ok with that...life did in fact go on. I spent the rest of the days with my friend Latasha. We went and saw a drag show and laughed about how the guys had better legs than us. Then we went out dancing, and despite the attendance of one girl I don't particularly get along with, we made it work and ended up having a blast. I caught up on much needed hours of sleep, didn't do any homework and thoroughly enjoyed my four days off. Now, it's back to reality...

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/110174882874684384/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('110174882874684384'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com