i Wish i Could Be On Time!

24 November 2004

You know I feel like everyone is looking for the wish bone inside of my body. They all pull one way or the other. My wish bone won't break. It's tough. I don't want fate to pick who gets the bigger half, who gets the wish, who won; I want to decide. Thanksgiving is supposed to be about family, food, and gratitude; except that I don't feel anything. I don't have a family to go to because they won't stop fighting even though my older sister has opened her home for a nice dinner for all of us; my mother won't stop bitching at her. So that's out. Minus one for the family. I want turkey for Thanksgiving, is that so wrong to ask? I'm going to have lunch with a friend of Wolfe's and I'm looking forward to meeting the friend and his wife, but that is at 1pm. What will we do afterwards? You know that Fred and his wife aren't going to prepare a turkey lunch! I want turkey, damn! My friend Latasha invited Wolfe and I to go have dinner with her family, but Wolfe is being stubborn and says he won't go because of Latasha. So that's out. Minus two for the food. Right now, I'm not so thankful for my life. I sit here shaking and very tired from lack of sleep the past two nights and I want to curl up and sleep or die, either one will do. So that's out. Minus three for gratitude.
I love my mother. I love my sisters. I love my best friend. I love my boyfriend. They all mean the world to me. I couldn't imagine my life without any of them. I don't want to be pulled. I'm not a wish bone.

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/110132118416515700/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('110132118416515700'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com