i Wish i Could Be On Time!

22 December 2004

Almost...not quite...but almost...
I got my grades. 3 A's and one C. I could just kick myself. Almost! Damn! Almost all A's!!!! Ok, with a GPA of 3.2 I should be happy, and I am, really. It's the best I have ever done at Miami. So, yup, I'm happy. But, not really. I'm such a fucking idiot. I should have had a better grade in Spanish (the C), I should have had a much better grade. Damn! I earned this C because of my being late almost everyday. God, I'm a complete idiot. To say the least, this semester has been a wake up call for me. I'm never going to be late again. I swear.

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/110377593358423505/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('110377593358423505'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com