i Wish i Could Be On Time!

15 December 2004

Life Isn't Always a Box of Chocolates...
So Forrest Gump was wrong. Hey, it happens. It is after all, just a movie. Oh yea, I forgot, a movie. Between the months of November and March, I might as well be dead. My older sister, in her attempts to cheer me up says, "You can remember that the moon is brighter in the winter." Nice try, sis. This year with my family, my friends, and my boyfriend I again, feel pulled. I'm dealing with it, quite well actually thanks to the counselor at school and a few pills. One more exam. One more. Although, I am worried because my Spanish professor walks by my office today and looks at me but didn't say goodbye after I had just given her a Christmas card, am I overreacting? Probably. She's given my numerous chances this semester and has been one of the best professors of my college career thus far. Yup, that's what I'm doing...overreacting. And my Anthro. Professor who tells me I have a flare for the dramatics and asks me if I trust him, (um, eh, no), willingly shakes my hand to confirm that my grade in his class is ok. I'm not too worried about the fiction writing class, although now that I mention it, I am. Was my last story good enough??? Tomorrow is the exam for Dr. Johnson. I'm ready. I feel confident. Fuck, I'm a nervous wreck!!!

href="http://www.haloscan.com/tb/crazypoet/110314801532358549/" title="Trackback" onclick="HaloScanTB('110314801532358549'); return false;">

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com